Summer! Summer! What is so special about summer? Well, when the month of March start it calls for a celebration to children and youth. It means classes soon to end and summer approaching. Everyone is ready for a vacation. This is the most awaited moment for students to get away from busy life in school also to those office workers. Summer time is a celebration for relaxation and additional info about this is a refreshing food to eat that suits for summer. Summer time is a year when fresh produce abounds. Abundance of fresh, delicious and healthy foods. Fruits and vegetables are everywhere with a brimming health benefits. But to aid your thirst, I have a very good solution to that a drooling milkshake to die for this summer season.
This milkshake probably will be perfect for you with its unequal pure, minty, sweet deliciousness to taste and refreshing feeling once you taste it. You will never ever regret once you try it. You can have it anytime you want of the day. The best part is when you have it together with your friends and enjoy sipping while laying under the heat of the sun. The milkshake is so easy to make and the ingredients are not that expensive which provided by Alyssa Noui. Cooking time is maximum to 40 minutes plus the preparations that is good for one serving.
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 4 cups minimarshmallows, divided
- 3 cups Lucky Charms
- 3 cups Lucky Charms marshmallows only, plus 1/4 cup for rimming glass
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 2-3 tablespoons milk, plus more if needed
- 3 Entenmann’s cinnamon popettes
- Green sprinkles, for garnish
- Gold flakes, for garnish
- 2 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 5 drops peppermint extract
- 5 drops green food coloring
- Whipped cream, for garnish
For Lucky Charms treats:
For mini doughnuts:
For shamrock shake:
- Wooden skewers
- To make Lucky Charm treats: Grease an 8×8-inch pan and set aside.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a small sauce pot over medium-low heat.
- Add half mini-marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Reduce heat to low and stir in Lucky Charms cereal. Grease hands and press marshmallow cereal mixture into pan in an even layer.
- Return pot to heat and add remaining butter and mini-marshmallows. Stir until melted. Remove from heat and add Lucky Charms marshmallows.
- Stir to combine and then turn out mixture on top of the cereal mixture.
- Press evenly and let set for 30 minutes, or until the treats are at room temperature. Cut into squares. Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- To make doughnuts: Add food coloring to powdered sugar, and add milk 1 tablespoon at a time until the icing is thin enough to spoon but thick enough to coat.
- Use a brush to brush off any excess cinnamon off the doughnuts, and then dip the top into the icing. Decorate with sprinkles and gold flakes, as desired, and set aside.
- To make milkshake: In a blender, combine ice cream, half-and-half, peppermint extract, and food coloring. Blend for 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- To assemble: Rim glass with green frosting and dip in Lucky Charms marshmallows. Fill glass with mint milkshake. Top with whipped cream.
- Place a straw in the shake and garnish the straw with 3 mini doughnuts. Use skewers to stack 2 Lucky Charms treats in the glass. Serve immediately.
CREDITS: POPSUGAR Food
What can you say about this video? Like and share to your friends. You can leave a comment below or share us your thoughts that we’d love to hear from you. Thanks for watching.