Name your healthiest beverage and I will give you the “coconut water”. Among the healthiest foods coconut cannot be left behind. From its leaves down to roots has its great benefits we can get. But above all this great treasure it could give, this water is universally the most appealing drink. It compose of many naturally occurring bioactive enzymes, simple sugars, electrolytes and vitamins. It is good for pregnant mothers, infants and a very helpful to cure some diseases. If ever you heard, coconut water has the capacity to cure kidney trouble and been proven by some doctors how helpful this superfruit. Coconut water is a natural juice inside the young coconut. The clear water is sweet, sterile and composed of unique sugars, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes, amino acids, enzymes, cytokine and phytochemicals.
It is the world’s most consumable drink like any other fruit juice. Water naturally made inside that is filled of low calories, naturally fat and cholesterol and more potassium than 4 banana. It can cure your thirst and relieve dehydration and replenish your lack of energy. You can use it as your energy drink during your gym exercises and sports training. Compared to Gatorade which has 6.25 calories, 1.75 grams of sugar, 3.75 milligrams of potassium and 13.75 milligrams of sodium coconut water has fewer calories, less sodium and more potassium. It contains 5.45 calories, 1.3 grams of sugar, 61 milligrams of potassium and 5.45 milligrams of sodium. The best time to harvest coconut is any younger than 5 months because old. Coconut contain less water and become tasteless and endosperm thickens quickly into white edible kernel. If you’re searching for a good and healthy drink better choose coconut water which is safe and proven to be healthy for you. It is better than any sugary drink in the commercial market, however, don’t overdo it, 11 ounce container has 60 calories and if you drink much, calories will add up quickly.
Nutritional facts of Coconut Water vs. Coconut Milk by Dr. Axe
If you’ve watched a movie of Jackie Chan, he used coconut as a dextrose to cure dehydration of a racer in the middle of race. As the electrolytes present in the water and very clean inside the coconut, it is proven to be treasure of life. People can enjoy a multiple health benefits coconut water could give.
Coconut Water Health Benefits:
- Electrolytes can maintain blood volume, heart health and prevent dehydration. Maintaining electrolyte levels can help reduce fatigue, stress and sustain muscle relaxation.
- Coconut water have anti-cancer properties. The cytokinins help reduce the growth of cancer cells.
- Lowered blood pressure. A study in 2205 reveal that coconut water has the ability to reduce cardiovascular disease risk. The systolic blood pressure of the patients who drink coconut water was monitored and lowered at 71% as well as their diastolic blood pressure at 29%. than those who plainly drink water.
- Reduce weight. The fat present in coconut water s very low.
- Lowered cholesterol. Another study published and found that coconut can decrease heart attack. The rats given coconut water had decrease their cholesterol levels, LDL cholesterol.
- >Increase athletic performance and boost energy. As coconut water rich in potassium and with packed of great electrolytes it can support dehydration especially in emergency situations. it is good for athletes as they perspire so fast, the water has 4.5% carbohydrates to refill the used energy and regain them again.
- Reduced cellulite.
- Relax muscle tension.
- Cleanse our body. As our body have the ability to detoxify our own toxic, coconut can help to cleanse the body. The electrolytes help to remove toxins from the body. The insufficient hydration can lead to buildup of toxins in our body because liver and kidney, the detoxifying organs, are unable to function without enough water.
- Improve digestion.Coconut water is also a great source of fiber that aids indigestion and reduced the occurrences of acid reflux.
- A perfect blemish free skin. Application of coconut water on your skin help to clear up acne and subsequently tone your skin. it can also moisturize our skin from within.
What can you say about this video? Like and share to your friends. You can leave a comment below or share us your thoughts that we’d love to hear from you. Thanks for watching.