Most people really look at the hair as the “crowning glory”. That’s why, many will do anything just to maintain or have a beautiful hair. For most women, the hair is among the most cared parts of their body. No wonder why most women are the ones who are in beauty parlors.
In order to maintain the health of the hair, people are buying different products in the market that promise great results. Some of them really effect but, mostly hardly can’t.
Women, mostly, really wanted to have a long strong and beautiful hair. In order to do that, there are some beliefs like combing the hair for about 100 times before sleeping for it to grow longer. But, this seemed to be not effective.
Did you know that there are natural ways on how to grow hair fast and damage-free? All you need to do is to make a natural hair mask using bananas. Yes, bananas! This mask is said to add moisture on every strand of hair and help in repairing the hair as well.
Bananas are known to be rich in Vitamins A, B, and C. Also, it contains potassium which is known to help strengthen the hair. The potassium in bananas also help in repairing the damages done by certain chemical-based products used before. To add, the moisture in bananas also helps in moisturizing every strand of the hair making it grow faster together with natural oils on it.
How to prepare the Banana Hair Mask
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, olive oil, or almond oil
- 1 shower cap
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender then, blend it until you make a paste-like texture.
2. You can add a little bit of flour if the paste is too runny.
3. Now, separate your hair into 3-5 sections then, apply the mask to each section from the rooms to the ends.
4. Bun your hair if your hair is long and place the shower cap over it. Let it stay for about thirty minutes.
5. Rinse with shampoo and conditioner.
You can repeat this process for five days for better results.
Here’s a video that will teach you how to make the hair mask.
Did you find this helpful?
Share us your thoughts and comments below. Thank you so much for dropping by and reading this blog post. For more videos about health, don’t hesitate and feel free to visit our website more often and please share this to your friends.